Banned for ramming an admin and complaining about the timer ?

Flying Bollards Wreckfest server discussion
Spoonman

Banned for ramming an admin and complaining about the timer ?

Post by Spoonman » 10 Jul 2018, 16:50

Whats the deal with this guys ?

Admittedly I had a good moan about the timer being too long, it was driving me nuts when backmarkers are ramming clean racers clean off the track and ruining good battles up front.

One of the Admin and I had a tussle on lap one which ended with me balanced neatly on a wall, I waited the reset and ended up 20th, got spun again on the last corner from 16th so in haste and anger I just held the throttle pinned and rammed the two cars behind, banned ... First time I don't drive squeeky clean and I'm removed from a lobby FULL of people driving in all directions, backwards included.

I'm assuming the above two are the reasons but some light on the matter would be nice.

Thanks lads.

root
Site Admin

Re: Banned for ramming an admin and complaining about the timer ?

Post by root » 10 Jul 2018, 17:02

Hello Spoon.

You were being a right old PITA, if you don't mind me saying.

It's only a game, everyone's there to have fun.

There are rules - you're only meant to smash the people you're racing. That's the only rule really.

I know loads of other people do it, but your problem was you got yourself noticed with all the whinging.

Ban lifted. Be nice.

Spoonman

Post by Spoonman » 10 Jul 2018, 17:13

Thank you.

I can't argue, I was having a good moan, I've read your thread on here and I do completely understand the need for a timer on the reset, I'm all for it; It would be nice if it could be looked at and considered lessening to 5sec purely in the interest of keeping the racing alive. It's not my call and I was being vocal but I also wasn't the only person saying 10s is too long.

I understand the rules; I've been in and out of your server for a long while now, seemed very much a case of "aha got 'im now" the second I spun round into traffic is why I came here to query that, so thanks for lifting it promptly.

See you in the races guys.

root
Site Admin

Post by root » 10 Jul 2018, 17:49

I love a happy ending.

These forums are the right place for a moan.